The Solution Focused School Conference, October 2-3-4, 2020
A virtual conference featuring the top solution focused educators and trainers in the world. Earn up to 12 CEU’s over three days.
HOSTED BY Linda Metcalf, author of the best selling book, Counseling Toward Solutions, now in its 3rd edition, and the new podcast series, Solution Focused Schools Unlimited!
Everyone attending the conference in October, 2020, will receive a FREE e-copy of the new book, The Solution Focused School Climate!
CHECK OUT THE CONFIRMED KEYNOTES:
1. WHY WE NEED THE SOLUTION FOCUSED SCHOOL CLIMATE NOW!- Dr. Linda Metcalf, author of Counseling Toward Solutions, Solution Focused RTI, Teaching Toward Solutions and more! Podcast Developer of Solution Focused Schools Unlimited.
2. HELPING AT RISK STUDENTS SUCCEED AND THRIVE! -Dr. Linda Webb, principal of Gonzalo Garza Independence High School, an award winning Solution Focused Alternative High School, Austin, Texas
3. THE PROMISE PROGRAM: Using the strengths of non-violent students with misbehaviors to help them succeed. Dr. Anne Rambo, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4. A NEW OPTION TO AVOID SUSPENDING SECONDARY STUDENTS: Ms. Tiphynee Salazar and Dr. Mario Layne, a solution focused high school counselor and high school principal, Fort Worth, Texas
5. WHAT STUDENTS REALLY NEED FROM SCHOOLS: Mr. Elliott Connie, President of the Solution Focused University, author and speaker on the solution focused approach.
6. WAYS OF WORKING WITH CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE: Denise Yusuf, editor and author of the new book, The Solution Focused Approach with Children and Young People. Additionally, several co-authors of the book will speak on a variety of applications.
PLUS MORE PRESENTERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD….TO FILL THREE DAYS OF INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP YOU PRACTICE THE SOLUTION FOCUSED APPROACH IN YOUR SCHOOL!